1. Before installing the door hinge
, check whether the door hinge matches with the door and window frame and leaf.
2. Check whether the door hinge
slot matches the height, width and thickness of the hinge.
3. During installation, check whether the door hinge
is matched with its connecting screws and fasteners.
4. The connection mode of the door hinge
shall match the material of the frame and leaf. For example, the hinge used for the steel frame wooden door is welded to the side connected with the steel frame, while the wooden door leaf is fixed with wood screws.
5. When the two leaf plates of the door hinge
are asymmetric, it is necessary to identify which leaf plate should be connected with the fan, the side connected with the three sections of the shaft should be fixed with the frame, and the side connected with the two sections of the shaft should be fixed with the frame.
6. During installation of the door hinge
, ensure that the axis of the hinge on the same leaf is on the same plumb line to prevent the door and window leaf from springing and warping.